Search This Blog

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Introduction

Well, this is not my 1st blog in my life, I had one before during f6 on my friendster..but I think it must be karat edi..hehe.. Erm.. the main reason for me to set up this blog is to "waste" my time, especially during at KTSN (Kolej Tun Syed Nasir),UKM. You can't imagine how boring you will be since the 1st step you step inside this "lovely" kolej. The 2nd reason will be take this blog as a media for me to share my "unique" thought to d readers of this blog. (maybe no one will read pun, *blek*) Well, if you guys wanna know my deeply secret from this blog, you will be disappointed, this is a BLOG, not my DIARY. I will never write out here because they are..... secret! (melody of "secret" starts to play) haha... one word : dog! haha... dog is a very element in my blog, my title give hints. haha.. that's all for my introduction of my blog. I only will write it when Im free, so dun always visit my blog. (what kind of blogger I am of discourage people not to visit the blog) .. haha.. well, I am unique, because, I am Chan Min Yen! ^0^

1 comment: